Seeing that I have just come back from an amazing week in Elba, Tuscany, I thought it would be nice to share with you at least part of the magical moments I spent on this beautiful island. Today though, I’ll leave it to the pictures, which are definitely more eloquent than I could ever be.
Before scrolling the gallery above, you may want to check out a few recommendations I have for you, should you ever be so lucky as to visit Elba.
- La Taverna dei Poeti, Capoliveri: I especially recommend the octopus on a bed of curry potato purée.
- Scaraboci, Marciana Marina: try the fresh-caught fish of the day with potatoes, olives and cherry tomatoes (my mouth is watering just at the thought).
- Tamata, Portoazzurro: end your meal with a Millemisù.
- Rendez-vous da Marcello, Marciana Marina: the famous ‘patata di Marcello’, a baked potato filled with seafood, is just mandatory!
- Ristorante da Gianni, Portoferraio: fresh orecchiette pasta is their specialty, can’t go wrong with that!
If you read my previous post, where I talked about the Made in Elba handbag that stole my heart, you can skip this and get straight to the photos!
The Elban store I loved the most was the Dampaì Store in Portoferraio (there’s one in Portoazzurro and another one in Marina di Campo as well). Their accessory collection, designed by a local architect, is unmissably unique, make sure you check it out!